Punjab Elections 2017 Live Updates: The winter season about to end and all set for the ‘Vidhan Sabha‘ or Assembly election dates, polling schedule and all, the political parties set up with campaign and time has arrived for the casting of the vote, on 4th February all the People of Punjab will vote for their leaders, they will elect their CM with the power of voting, although some parties had declared their CM candidates and some might after the victory, after the news came that Navjot Singh Sidhu joined the INC (Congress), the people of Punjab may be more excited to see the results of Punjab, as this is the first time AAP is also contesting the polls. Don’t worry we are here to give your almost all updates of Punjab (Chandigarh) Elections 2017 of 4th February 2017 polling day like Live Updates, Latest News & Polling Percentage etc.
Punjab Elections 2017 Live Updates – Punjab Assembly Polls
- AAP lodges complaint against Sarpanch village for allegedly influencing voters
- 1.16 pm: Total poll percentage till 1.02 pm in Goa reaches 53% — 55% in North, 52% in South
- 11:40 am: 14 percent voting has been recorded in Punjab so far
- Stay tuned with us, more information through media channels will be updated later
Punjab Elections 2017 Latest News
- Polling Day: 10:00 am: Parkash Singh Badal to cast his vote
- Polling Day: 10:30 am: Captain Amarinder Singh to cast the vote
- Polling Day: 09:10 am: Sukhbir Badal to cast his vote as polling begins
- February 02, 2017: Punjab Elections 2017: AAP might be ahead, but the race is still open
- January 16, 2017: Navjot Singh Sidhu Joins Congress Party officially
- January 13, 2017: Kejriwal Meeting Separatists, Won’t Even Get 10 Seats in Punjab: Badal
- January 12, 2017: AAP’s CM Candidate for Punjab Will Be From Punjab: Arvind Kejriwal
- January 12, 2017: Congress Fields More Kin of Top Leaders for Punjab Assembly Polls
Punjab has recorded an overall voter turnout of 66% till 04:00 PM #PunjabPolls2017
— ANI (@ANI_news) February 4, 2017
Punjab Elections 2017 Polling Percentage
- 08:00 am: The polling has begun in the morning and Punjabi’s seems ready to vote
- 08:30 am: The people started voting and going to the polling booths/stations
- 06:30 pm: It’s 70% of Polling recorded in Punjab till now, more updates soon
- xx:xx pm: It’s evening time, and polling can be increase to approximately by 35%
- 04:40 pm: Only 66% of polling recording in all districts/constituencies of Punjab
- xx:xx pm: The polling hours has been completed and –% of polling recorded
- 05:30 pm: Polling has been done and exit polls to release on March 8
- Note: Actual polling percentages will be updated after official confirmation of Media on Polling day.
Also, Check – Punjab Election 2017 Opinion Polls
Also, Check – Punjab Election 2017 Dates
Also, Check – Punjab Election 2017 Exit Polls
Also, Check – Punjab Election Result Date 2017
Also, Check – Punjab Election MLA Winner List 2017
Aam Aadmi Party AAP, Bhartiya Janta Party BJP, Indian National Congress INC and Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) seems ready for the polls. The day of results is officially on 11th March 2017, don’t worry we are here to update the latest Results information here up to date, so just stay tuned with us, more details will be updated on polling day, till then share this www.punjabelectionsresults2017.in website with your friends on Facebook, Twitter etc.
After the time elections is held the Exit polls will be announced by the media, demonetisation can also become an important part in the polls, the people of Punjab seems ready to choose their MLA’s, the party with majority will form the government, this time it looks tough competition between the BJP+SAD and AAP and Congress, while AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal saying that his party will at least 100 seats and this but this is decided by the people.